Ticket Pick-Up Procedures
*Tuesday, April 24, 2018*
Each senior will have eight reserved tickets for graduation and parents will have the opportunity to pick up their reserved graduation tickets on Tuesday, April 24th from 8:00am until 8:00pm at the main entrance of LSW. All tickets must be signed for by the parent. If you are not able to pick up your graduation tickets on Tuesday, April 24th please come to the main office between 8:30am and 3:00pm, Wednesday, April 25th through Friday, May 11th. All tickets must be picked up by 3pm on Friday, May 11th. If additional tickets are needed OR you do not plan to use all of your tickets we suggest networking with friends via social media or various other avenues.
Ticket Collection Procedures and Seating
- A ticket is not a reserved seat. A ticket gains one person per ticket entrance into the building. Tickets do not assign seats in the auditorium.
- No one may gain admittance to the auditorium without a ticket. One ticket per seat. Toddlers & infants require their own ticket if they are not in the lap of an adult – age limit for lap-seating is younger than 3 years of age.
- Once a guest’s ticket stub has been collected and he/she needs to exit the building; a ticket stub will be given to the guest in order to exit and return. The stub will be collected upon return.
- There is no “saving seats at commencement.” Guests will be reminded that they cannot save seats and noncompliance to this request will be referred to security.
- Guests cannot stand in the aisles because of the violation of fire codes and safety.
- Guests who shout or use noisemakers will be escorted out by a hired security company. If the disruption worsens, the Independence Police will be involved. The most important part of the ceremony for all attending is to hear the name of the graduate. The readers of names do not stop for crowd disruptions. The LSW Class of 2019 would appreciate all guests’ cooperation to this rule so all graduates’ names can be heard.
- Guests will not be allowed admittance to the auditorium once the graduates gather in the North Foyer for the processional. Once the processional is over, guests with tickets may enter or re-enter.